The 2017 IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC) will be held in Belfort, France, under a shared organization between the FEMTO-ST CNRS Institute, the FCLAB CNRS Research Federation, the University of Franche-Comté and the University of Technology Belfort-Montbéliard.
The conference aims to provide a forum for sharing knowledge, experience and creative ideas in vehicle power and propulsion. It will include keynote presentations by authoritative speakers, technical sessions, tutorial sessions, poster sessions, special and invited sessions, and exhibitions. Technical papers, tutorials and industry participation are all welcome. Proposals of special sessions are also gratefully expected.
Moreover, VPPC 2017 will be organized in a carbon care philosophy. We will try to reduce the conference ecological footprint. The CO2 emissions associated with the travel of attendees will be compensated by funding carbon reduction projects.
- Thierry Chanard, GEA SA, Switzerland
- Samuel Hibon, ALSTOM, France
- Dimitrios Papageorgopoulos, Department of Energy, USA
- Aymeric Rousseau, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Bernard Sahut, PSA Groupe, France
- Jian-Xin Shen, Zhejiang University, China