The Vehicular Technology Society (VTS) is composed of engineers, scientists, students, and technicians interested in advancing the theory and practice of electrical engineering as it applies to the following areas: land, airborne, and maritime mobile services. We look to also advance portable communications services, vehicular electrotechnology, automotive industry equipment and systems, and traction power, signals, communications, and control systems.
Not a Member Yet?
For over 30 years the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society has been providing training and invaluable resources to engineers, designers, and manufacturers. We have helped propel vehicular technology beyond what was thought possible.
As a member, you’ll receive:
- Free Access to the TA Resource Center, which offers keynote and panel presentations from VTS events, recording of Distinguished Lectures, and educational video modules
- Access to local VTS Chapters and our Distinguished Lecturer program, with over 50 world-class speakers
- Access to VTS Mobile World Newsletter
- Free printed copies of the VT Magazine and other printed Publications, including Conference Proceedings
- Discounts for VTS-sponsored conferences and community events
- Eligibility for VTS volunteering opportunities
We look forward to welcoming you as a new IEEE Vehicular Technology Society member!