2023 VTS Awards - Call for Nominations
Submit by 1 April 2023
The IEEE Vehicular Technology Society (VTS) offers six (6) prestigious awards that recognize outstanding individual accomplishments. Please consider nominating an eligible candidate.
The due date for nominations is 1 April 2023.
Nominations are solicited for the following awards:
- Outstanding Service Award to recognize outstanding service to the VT Board of Governors and/or VT Society.
- James Evans Avant Garde Award to recognize leadership and continuing contributions in promoting new technology in the field of Vehicular Communications and Electronics.
- Early Career Award to recognize outstanding young scientists or engineers who have made relevant contributions to the theoretical, experimental and operational aspects of electrical and electronics engineering in the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society fields of interest that include mobile radio, motor vehicles, and land transportation. Age restricted to 35 years.
- Women's Distinguished Career Award to recognize outstanding women engineers who have made significant contributions relevant to the theoretical, experimental and operational aspects of electrical and electronics engineering in the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society fields of interest.
- Stuart Meyer Memorial Award to recognize those members of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society who have both served their Society and also have contributed to the development of radio technology and science in an outstanding and exemplary manner.
- Hall of Fame Award to recognize those individuals whose outstanding and lasting contributions have had a significant impact on the technologies represented by the fields of interest of the VTS.
Forward the completed nomination form along with all supporting documents as a single PDF file to the Awards Committee Chair, Gordon L. Stüber ((Click to show email)) on or before the award nomination deadline on 1 April 2023.