E-mobility is the most disruptive transformation in the 100-year history of the transport applications. However, to make e-mobility competitive versus traditional mobility, research communities still need to address several challenges.
E-Mobility is not restricted to power generation. It also includes the integration of information communication technology (ICT) and connected infrastructures to enable the electric propulsion of vehicles. This special issue is proposed to share the latest research results.
Submission Deadline: 5 September 2022
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Green energy sources for e-mobility (modeling, sizing, optimization)
- Energy management of hybrid energy storage systems for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles
- Battery SOC and SOH / fuel cell diagnosis and prognosis
- Fuel cell system integration for EV
- Charging infrastructure for EV
- Diagnosis and prognosis for EV
- Standard procedures for accelerated stress testing (including cold starts)
- ICT for e-mobility
- Automated driving and intelligent transportation technologies for e-mobility
- V2X and X2V communications
- Integration and testing for e-mobility
- Socio-economics issues of e-mobility